Friday, June 12, 2009

Talk about bad timing!

I have been playing phone tag for a couple of weeks with a dear friend. Somehow, we keep missing each other (you know how life is!). Anyway. Today I found myself with some time and so I decided to give her a call on her cell phone. The phone rang and rang. I was getting ready to leave a message when a male voice answered. I was confused at first, but asked for my friend anyway. The male voice (I think it was her husband) said that she couldn't talk because she was busy having a baby right then, but that she would call me back! Oops! Talk about bad timing! I am pretty sure she won't be calling me back for a couple of weeks, but I am okay with that!

3 comments:

Jenine said...

HA! That is so funny, I wonder why he answered anyways, I'm pretty sure that it's ok to miss a call.

Ashley said...

That's way funny. Made me smile anyway...

iemily said...

It's about time you posted to your blog...slacker!!!

heeeee