Thursday, February 19, 2009

Grab a tissue

I came across this article today on yahoo.com, and by the time I got to the end of it, I was crying. Then I looked over at Husband, and realized that he was reading the same article! He turned to me with tears welling up in his eyes too. It is so nice to read articles like this. It shows that there are some people who put the needs and feelings of others ahead of their own. Grab a tissue, click on the link and feel better about the world:

http://highschool.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=914609

1 comment:

SongbirdMama said...

I love hearing stories like that. In a world where we so often hear of the "kids who feel entitled to everything" and "soccer moms" and "hockey dads" who push their kids to win, win, win..... it's nice to know that there are people out their raising kids to do the right thing, and make decisions that help their fellow man. Thanks for posting this, 'Chelle.