Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy birthday!

I got hit with some sort of cold/flu bug on Christmas Eve and as a result I was still sick on my birthday (In fact, I am still not 100%. Whatever this bug is, it's a nasty one!). Not the way I wanted to spend my *cough* 25th *cough* birthday but sickness doesn't seem to care about that. My birthday celebration was pretty low-key since I wasn't feeling very well; just some presents, some soup, and plenty of rest!


The cookbook I've wanted for a few years. I finally got it!

It snowed just a little, but it was enough to make me happy.

The card my sister sent me. I am pretty sure I have never been able to do that!

1 comment:

Mindy Percival said...

Hey Happy Birthday! I am sorry you were sick for it. Make hubby take you out when you feel better. Maybe another trip to chili's? :)