Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Snow! Honest-to-goodness snow!

Last time it snowed here it was nothing to write home about, but I wrote about it anyway. I didn't know if or when I would see snow around here again. Well, it turns out I didn't have to wait long. It snowed today. And it wasn't that wannabe snow it was last time. It was honest-to-goodness snow! It even stuck to the ground. Huge, fluffy, white flakes of snow! It was such a beautiful sight, I wanted to cry. Unfortunately, I was at work when most of the snow was falling and I didn't bring my camera with me. I really didn't think it would snow as much as it did (and in all honesty, it only snowed enough to stick to the grass). Thankfully, Husband understands my need for snow and was willing to take time out of his busy homework schedule to snap a few pictures for me. The snow has stopped for now. The weather people say it is going to start up again tonight. I keep looking out the window, hoping to see snow. No luck yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed and my snow boots by the door!

















1 comment:

Gabe and Holly said...

No freak n' way! Snow in Austin!!!! that is awesome... we miss you guys... hope all is well.