Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm back!

Hi all! Sorry for the hiatus, but I was busy travelling around the Caribbean. I know, I know. Be jealous! We spent 7 days aboard the Carnival Victory, visiting 7 islands: Puetro Rico, St. Thomas, Dominica, Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, and St. Kitts. We went snorkeling around sunken ships. We swam with stingrays. We walked through rainforests. We sunned ourselves on beautiful beaches. We had a great time. We loved cruising with Carnival and would definitely cruise with them again! Sunrise over St. Thomas. I love the light in this picture.






A beach on the island of Dominica





Us in St. Kitts, with the rainforest behind us.


A beach on the island of St. Lucia



















1 comment:

SongbirdMama said...

You know what....I AM jealous. Feel better. Hee hee. Looks beautiful, I'm glad you guys had fun. Ross and I really need to do something like that. We went to Hawaii in '02, but both of us would love to take a cruise.