Sunday, July 15, 2012

My whittled down to-do list

See this empty box of tissues?


It was brand new 24 hours ago. Yep, I'm sick. Yesterday morning my to-do list looked like this:
-clean bathrooms
-vacuum
-wash floors
-make strawberry bread
-grate and freeze cheese (to replace the cheese lost during the power outage)
-laundry
-dust

By noon my to-do list looked like this:
-Do not die

It's not like I wanted to accomplish anything yesterday anyway. Who needs a clean apartment? I was looking forward to spending the day in bed, going through tissues like crazy. And, of course, now that it is Sunday, I am feeling a little better which means I will be able to go to work tomorrow (It also means the drugs are working!). I was hoping it was the flu (Hello,weight loss!), but I think it is just a pesky cold/sinus infection.  I rarely get sick, but when I do, it always seems to happen on the weekend. It's as if my body hates me. Oh well. It's back to bed for me. I'm going to need my strength for work tomorrow; oh, and another box of tissues!

2 comments:

SongbirdMama said...

Poor 'Chelle. Hope you're felling better soon. <3

Ash Kelley said...

Sorry you're sick! I got a kick out of your to do lists though. You should right a book you're hilarious.And I hope you feel better!!!!