Friday, July 31, 2009

I've lost my husband to another woman...


...J.K Rowling to be exact. Earlier this week we saw the newest Harry Potter movie, and Husband decided he couldn't wait for the next movies to come out to find out how things turn out. So, off to the library we went to get the seventh book(He hasn't read any of the previous books. Usually he is content just to wait for the next movie). Now, he can't stop reading it! I go to bed, and he stays up reading. I get home from work and he is reading. He rushes through dinner so he can go back to reading. If I want to talk to him, I have to wait until he finishes his sentence, paragraph, page and/or chapter. It's hard enough to get him to do things around the house in normal circumstances, so it has been impossible to get him to anything now. And as for actually acknowledging my existence...well, I think I am going to have to invest in a wand and some robes, either that or hide the book, but then he would just spend all his time looking for it, and I would be back to square one. I guess I'll just hope he reads fast because there are some things on his honey-do list waiting for him when he's finished.

No comments: