Monday, March 30, 2009

I hate it when this happens...

I went to the grocery store to get a couple things for the chicken pot pie I am making for dinner. (I have never made one before, so I am really hoping it turns out!). I needed 2 things. Almost an hour and $40 later, I put my bags of groceries in the car! How does "get onion and green pepper" turn into $40 worth of groceries? The clincher came when I unpacked the groceries and realized I had forgot to get the green pepper! I think I better send Husband to get it. It's apparent I can't be trusted!

3 comments:

The Lawlor's said...

I don't know if you have bisquick there but it is great! There is a chicken pot pie recipe on the back that was pretty good. Not the best I have ever had but EASY...and I know how you like things that are easy!

SongbirdMama said...

Ha ha ha ha....that happens to me ALL the time.

The Samples Sampler said...

Thanks Kari. I used the one out of the Better Homes and Gardens cookbook. It turned out pretty good.