Thursday, November 12, 2020

Vegas

To round out our trip, we stopped in Vegas on our way back home. We've been to Vegas numerous times but still had a couple things to check off of our Vegas list. Our first stop was to the Pawn Stars Pawn Shop. I love watching this show so I was pretty excited to go see the store. Unfortunately, none of the show's stars were in the shop the day we visited but we still enjoyed looking at all the things in the shop. I was especially intrigued by the art they had: Pissacos, Salvadori Dalis, original Disney drawings. It was a mini art gallery. 




Thanks to a tip from a friend, we discovered the world's tallest chocolate fountain in the Bellagio Hotel. I enjoy going to the Bellagio because they decorate their atrium according to the time of year. Our last visit to Vegas was in January and the Bellagio had decorated for Chinese New Year. This time it was decorated in an autumn theme, complete with a talking tree, stained glass from Tiffany's, and beautiful flower arrangements. As you look at these pictures, notice my eyes in the first picture. This was the moment I realized the tree behind me was a talking tree! I was a bit surprised. 








                                       















No comments: