Sunday, May 16, 2010

Let the Seduction begin

Saturday night I received a text message from my sister Margaret, who is very, very great with child and about to pop! The message informed me that she was being admitted to the hospital and they were going to induce her. I quickly phoned her to get the details than asked if there was any of the family I needed to phone for her. She had already talked to our Mom so she asked me to call our brother Joe. When I called Joe to tell him, the conversation went something like this:


Me: Hey just calling to let you know Margaret is being induced tonight.

Joe: Yeah, we know. Mom already called. Ron said they were seducing her. Has she been seduced yet?

Husband: Not yet. They are just buying her drinks right now!



My family cracks me up! My sister is being seduced at the hospital. Classic!

1 comment:

Ryan and Meg said...

Your family cracks me up too! Funny, funny!