Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cream Cheese Festival

Yesterday I went to the Cream Cheese Festival in Lowville, NY with my friends Julie and Katie. Lowville is home to a Kraft Plant and is the world's largest producer of cream cheese. Surprisingly, the only cream cheese at the festival was the world's largest cheese cake. But, despite the lack of cream cheese, there were many other things for us to enjoy. I had maple cotton candy for the first time, and I am pretty sure I am in love! I don't know what it is about maple, but I love it. And I will eat anything if it has maple in it. I am pretty sure that when babies are born in Canada, they are injected with a syringe full of maple syrup!




The world's largest cheese cake, sliced up and being served.



Yes, that is a purple dog.


Maple Cotton Candy!! YUMMY!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

the purple dog reminds me of some blue and yellow animals i once saw in raymond!